Vehicle / Fleet Inspection Training
This course has been developed to teach delegates how to implement the techniques regarding Safety Inspections for adherence to Operators Licence.
This course can be delivered at your maintenance facilities and comprises of the following elements:
- Day 1 – Classroom session
- Day 2 – Practical Live Testing
- Day 3 – Practical & Theoretical Assessment
- Understanding Operators Licence
- Maintenance Staff Professional Competence
- Understanding of Vehicular Legislation
- Understanding Commercial/PSV Vehicle Engineering Principles
- Maintenance Procedures
- Planned Preventive Maintenance
- Maintenance Programme Planning
- Maintenance Facility requirements
- Driver Defect Reporting Systems
- Construction & Use Legislation
- Testers Manual Overview
- Understanding & Implementing Categorisation of Defects
- Managing & Maintaining Records
- Correct completion of Safety Inspection Records
- Inspection Routine & Techniques
Course duration & Price
The course duration consists of at least 1 classroom day (depending on staff skill set & knowledge)
1 day on the workshop floor per delegate.
(This may vary depending on staff numbers as we can supply more Technical Trainers on-site)
Price includes tuition and course materials.
Contact us for price.
On completion of the course
All delegates successfully completing the course in full will be awarded with a
Certificate of Technical Training. This course conforms with evidence of your CPD.