Workshop Management Training
This course has been developed to teach delegates how to implement the control measures, and systems to ensure Safety Inspections, General Maintenance, Servicing and Repairs are current and full adherence to Operators Licence is achieved.
This course can be delivered at your maintenance facilities or at any of our training suites throughout Ireland and the UK and is suitable for all levels of management such as:
- Transport Managers
- Workshop Managers
- Fleet Engineers
- Area Engineers
- Workshop Controllers
- Service Managers
- Fleet Supervisors
- Assistant Fleet Supervisor
- Understanding Operators Licence
- Understanding MSI’s
- Maintenance Staff Professional Competence
- Understanding of Vehicular Legislation
- Understanding Commercial/PSV Vehicle Engineering Principles
- Maintenance Procedures
- Planned Preventive Maintenance
- Maintenance Programme Planning
- Maintenance Facility requirements
- Driver Defect Reporting Systems
- Construction & Use Legislation
- Testers Manual Overview
- Understanding & Implementing Categorisation of Defects
- Managing & Maintaining Records
- Correct completion of Safety Inspection Records
- Inspection Routine & Techniques
Course duration & Price
The course duration consists of at least 1 classroom day (depending on staff skill set & knowledge)
Price includes tuition and course materials.
Contact us for price.
On completion of the course
All delegates successfully completing the course in full will be awarded with a Certificate of Operational Training. This course conforms with evidence of your CPD.